Tuscan Yoga Holiday Fall 2020
- September 20th - 26th, 2020
- More Details and Registration
Retreat to Tuscany
I am returning to Tuscany in the Fall of 2020 for another amazing retreat in heart of the beautiful rolling hills, vineyards and olive groves of central Tuscany/Umbria. Come bask in the warm, fall Italian sun. The holiday is planned for maximum enjoyment, everything is optional. We will be staying at the gorgeous Montemelino Winery estate on the hillside above lake Trasimeno. The accommodations are spacious and beautiful, set around small apartments in the numerous stone outbuildings on the estate. There is a pool, cantina, historic old church and gorgeous grounds to explore as well as, of course, the winery and a brand new custom built yoga studio with a floor-to-ceiling glass wall overlooking the lake and valley. We will have multiple day trips to various towns and sites around Tuscany all planned on a luxury tour bus (no cramped seating, less than an hour to all locations) for site-seeing, shopping, more food, and just pure enjoyment. Of course these day trips are optional, feel free to stay at the estate and hike or bike or just wander around.
Montemelino is the neighboring/sister estate to La Dogana that I took students on a retreat to last Fall (and we did our wine tasting at Montemelino), so I am familiar with the location and everything it has to offer. For those who went last year, the day trips will all be to different/new locations around the area but with a similar feel. More details about the day trips to come.
Yoga Safari Adventure in Tanzania! Spring 2021
- March 13th -21st, 2021
- Inquiries and Registration directly with Thomson Safaris (below)
Yoga Safari in Tanzania
In the Spring of 2021, I will be teaming up with award-winning Thomson Safaris to bring you an incredible, once in a lifetime experience in Tanzania. With three separate, incredible locations around the Serengeti, we will see the most diverse and largest populations of large mammals on the planet, incredible sunsets, meet local Masai villagers, and explore the incomparable Gibb's farm. We will drink local, fresh coffee, see all the most amazing animals, and relax in the luxury "camps".
Since we will be just outside the national park in private reserves, we will be able to walk around amongst the wildlife (with rangers/guides of course), do yoga on platforms right on the plains, and see the most incredible vistas.
Don't miss this bucket-list trip. We are limited to 18 people, so reserve your spot asap!
Registration is directly through Thomson Safaris. Contact Andrew Doherty at 617.923.0426 or 800.235.0289
Some Past Workshops and Retreats
- Tuscany: Italian Yoga Retreat w/ Todd Skoglund
- Sept 8th-14th, 2019
- GREECE: Escape to the Greek Paradise island AMORGOS w/ Todd Skoglund & Antonio Aniello
- May 18-25th, 2018
- Yoga Adventure in the Azores with Todd Skoglund
- Nov 2nd - 8th, 2017
6 Day Yoga Adventure in the Azores, Portugal with Todd Erik Skoglund
The Azores are now a quick 3 1/2 hour direct flight away from Boston, MA on Sata airlines (flight includes a FREE recreational item i.e. bike, surfboard, etc). Come join us for a week of play in the sun with beaches, beautiful views, volcanic hikes and hot springs.
Our days will include activities such as: yoga classes, visits to local hiking and hot springs, surfing, sun, amazing food and plenty of time to relax and enjoy this incredible land on your own.
The Retreat Center: We will be staying at Quinta Minuvida, a orchard lodge surrounded by gardens, fruit orchards, a saltwater pool and plenty of private areas for relaxation. All of the accommodations are beautiful, comfortable, and recently renovated, each unique in its style and feel. Click here for more photos of Quinta Minuvida and its grounds.
- Maine Yoga Festival Festival
- July 7th-9th, 2017
- Yoga Festival in Portland Maine www.maineyogafest.com
- Equinox Seaport Kick-Off: Yoga Class at the ICA outdoor deck, Boston
- Sunday June 25th, 10am
- Free Yoga Class on the amazing waterfront deck at the Boston ICA museum (bring your own mat)reserve your space
- Yoga and Pilates in Amalfi, Italy
- April 29th - May 6th, 2017
Join Todd and Antonio for a week-long amazing retreat in the beautiful Amalfi Coast. Daily Yoga and Pilates classes will accompany plenty of free time to enjoy everything that Sorrento and this whole region has to offer. Hikes, ancient ruins, beaches, island adventures, shopping, wine, amazing FOOD, lemon groves. This is a RETREAT: everything is optional. All meals and accomodations included.
- Advanced Asana Training with Todd Skoglund & Georgia Reath
- Nov 18-22nd, 2013
- Join Georgia and Todd for this 5 day exploration into a deeper physical yoga practice. Whether you're a certified yoga teacher or a student in love with the practice, you will learn new tools for and find new perspectives on your practice.
Daily Hours: 9am - 5pm; Cost: $750
full details & registration »
- Yogathon Benefit
- April 28th
- Support or participate with over 1000 yoga practitioners and a handful of amazing Boston area teachers for this day-long charity event at Gillette stadium to benefit Boston Children's Hospital and Children's Tumor Foundation.
- Prague Spirit Festival
- May 17-19th
- Yoga and music festival in the heart of this beautiful, amazing city! praguespiritfestival.com
- 200 Hour Teacher Training in Prague, CZ
- May 22nd - June 16th
- Want to be a yoga teacher? How about traveling to one of Europes most beautiful cities? Enjoy historic Old Town Prague while receiving your full 200 hour RYT certification. The price is lower than in the US to offset travel costs, so come join us!
- Wanderlust Vermont
- June 20-23rd
- Wanderlust is a one-of-a-kind festival bringing together the world's leading yoga teachers, top musical acts and DJs, renowned speakers, top chefs and winemakers, and much, much more all in a setting of breathtaking natural beauty.
- Men's Yoga Weekend: Yogasmith Seattle, WA
- Fri July 19th - Sun July 21st, $80 before July 1st, $85 after.
- Join me and Joel Benjamin, owner of Yogasmith Seattle, for a weekend of asana and community connection. Beginning Friday night with a men's yoga class taught by Joel, followed by the Sat and Sun workshops (listed below), and ending with a pizza and beer party Sunday night. yogasmithseattle.com
- Introduction to Inversions: Yogasmith Seattle, WA
- Sat July 20th, 2-4:30, $30 before July 1st, $35 after.
- Connect your core strength to your arms and take flight! Move past the “throw and catch” method of inversions to proper alignment and efficient use of strength. You will learn to change the lines of tension through your muscles to properly align for inversion postures. Whether you’re working on slowly piking up into a handstand or you are just starting to get your feet off the ground. Throug correct preparation and mindset, you’ll float up off the floor rather than muscling your way up, learning the secrets for weightless and effortless flight! yogasmithseattle.com
- Flexibility for Men: Yogasmith Seattle, WA
- Sun July 21st, 2-4:30p, $30 before July 1st, $35 after.
- Guys, balance your strength building with mobility. Many yoga classes tend to assume a certain degree of flexibility in areas that are typically more open in women. In this workshop, we’ll focus on these areas that men tend to have more issues with: the hips, hamstrings and shoulders. Using functional movement and some isometric stretching techniques we’ll access mobility in these areas and also learn techniques that you can use in any yoga or fitness class. yogasmithseattle.com